(1) Your profile picture must be of you.
(2) Your picture must show your face! (this is for security reasons)
(3) Your picture must not display any inappropriate nudity. (belly/chest shots are okay as long as I can see your face!)
(4) Your picture must not advertise any other chat service or youth website (we don't like shameless advertisements...)
(5) Your picture must not promote any illegal activities (underage smoking/drinking, killing, etc etc...)
(6) Your picture should not be overly sexual in theme (you can show that you're sexy, just remember that you're not modeling for playboy/playgirl)
(7) Your picture should not have surrounding excess (if there's a huuuge border around your picture, crop it down a bit so that it displays properly)
If you have got a email from the LBGT at firstname.lastname@example.org is because it is in violation of any of the above conditions, This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, view it and ask us why you got that email. We will explain it why you got that email, so it is better to change your picture or take it down and don't show a picture. We're here for you! and if we still see it up, we will let you know that your profile will be deleted soon.
Please be polite in your emails saying yes i got your email and i will do something about my profile picture. If you don't see a email from us, it might be in your spam box and we will get a hold of you by private chatting you in the chat room, private messaging you in your profile and your email address. So you don't worry about getting that email because as soon as you sign up we will private message you in your profile that your profile picture is approve, only if have a picture and if you think about putting a picture up later we will see it and private message you saying that your profile picture is approved only if it doesn't violate our terms.
I hope this has cleared up some of the confusion.
Thank you for choosing LBGT (lesbians, bi-sexual, gays, and transgender) website.